1. Go to the Open Ministry Website
2. Click on How to Get Ordained to Perform a Wedding
3. Create an account and fill out the online form. Make sure to use your legal name and correct information.
4. Submit and proceed to checkout. A minimum of $25.00 is all you need, unless you decide to add more to cart. Nothing else is required.
5. Wait to receive your information/ Certificate in the mail.
That’s it! That’s all it takes to become ordained. Some counties may require to visit your local County Clerk’s office, but not always. I would recommend adding your information to Google and reach out to some venues and give them your contact info.
Most Ordained Ministers start charging at a minimum of $100.00. It’s completely up to you. You can always charge more depending on size of wedding and offer to write vows for additional costs.
Good Luck in your journey!
Don’t miss out on your chance to take your business to the next level with Square. Signing up is super easy and well worth it.
Process $1,000 without fees when you activate a Square account with my link: https://squareup.com/t/f_referrals/dt_android?route=i/JCHRISTALI.